Call Us Now
+27 21 001 2109

Investors Visas

United States of America - Individuals

Treaty investor visas (E-2)

This is a popular option for investors from treaty countries who wish to invest in a commercial enterprise whether in respect of investing in a franchise or standalone enterprise.

Immigrant investors visas (EB-5)

Even though the EB5 immigrant investor visa application process is very ominous, it remains an appealing option for international investors who wish to live and work in the United States of America, as it provides a mechanism for foreign investors to qualify for a green card. Investors are required to invest a minimum of US$ 1million or US$500 000 in high unemployment areas. It is possible to invest in a regional development scheme. Your capital investment may include cash, equipment, inventory and/or tangible property.

Please contact us to find out more information about these investor based visas.