Call Us Now
+27 21 001 2109

Family Based Visas

United States of America - Individuals

Petition visas (I-130)

If you have a spouse, parents, siblings or children who are American citizens or permanent residents, you may apply for a petition visa, under their sponsorship.

Fiancé(e) visa (K-1)

If you are engaged to be married to an American citizen, and both parties are legal free to marry, the K-1 visa would allow them to enter United State of America.