St Lucia launched their Citizenship by Investment Programme in January 2016, with the establishment of Saint Lucia National Economic Fund to attract and encourage foreign investment. It is the youngest programme among the Caribbean Citizenship by Investment programmes.
St Lucia has well-established offshore banking and tourism industries, with tourism generating a large proportion of the Island’s GDP. Citizenship can be secured through a donation into a government fund, or an investment in approved real estate or government securities.
- Contribution to the National Economic Fund
- Minimum contribution for a single application: US$100,000*
- Minimum contribution for a family of 4: US$190,000*
- Investment in approved real estate development:
- Minimum investment for a single application: US$300,00*
- Investment in government bonds
- Minimum investment for a single application: US$500,000*
*due diligence fees would apply
Why Saint Lucia
- Visa-free access to more than 127 territories and countries including Schengen countries, United Kingdom, as well as Brazil, Hong Kong and others
- No income or wealth tax
- No personal visit required to St. Lucia
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- All family members may obtain the citizenship within 3-5 months
- Absence of sanctions and restrictions or prohibitions to entry into the EU, USA, UK and Canada.
- A background free of bankruptcies and previous convictions, and a favourable credit history are welcomed.
- Ability to confirm the legality of the source of income and available capital.
- Good health.
Who can obtain the citizenship of Saint Lucia with the main applicant?
- The spouse
- Children under the age of 18
- Dependent children who have reached the age of 18 but are under 26 years old and are studying at university
- Dependents, regardless of age, who have a mental or physical disability
- Dependent parents of the main applicant or his/her spouse, who have reached the age of 65 and are living with the main applicant
- Сhildren who are born after their parents receive citizenship will obtain citizenship for free