The Grenada Citizenship by Investment programme was first launched in 1997. In 2013, the National Transformation Fund was established to make their citizenship by investment programme simpler and more accessible to investors.
Investors can now secure citizenship in Grenada through their contribution to the National Transformation Fund or by investing in approved real estate developments, such as hotels, villas and condominium units.
Citizenship in Grenada, also offers investors the opportunity, to apply for an E-2 treaty visa, for the United States of America, making it easier to do business in the United States of America.
- Contribution to the National Transformation Fund
- Minimum contribution for a single application: US$200,000*
- Minimum contribution for a family of 4: US$200,000*
- Investment in approved real estate development:
- Minimum investment for a single application: US$350,00*
*due diligence & application fees would apply
- Visa-free access to over 124 territories and countries, including Schengen countries, United Kingdom, China, Singapore, Brazil and others
- No income or wealth tax
- No personal visits to Grenada required
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- All family members may obtain the citizenship within 3-5 months
- Access to the E-2 Treaty visa with the United States of America
- Absence of sanctions and restrictions or prohibitions to entry into the EU, USA, UK and Canada.
- A background free of bankruptcies and previous convictions, and a favorable credit history are welcomed.
- Ability to confirm the legality of the source of income and available capital.
- Good health.
Who can obtain the citizenship of Grenada with the main applicant?
- The spouse
- Children under the age of 18
- Dependent children who have reached the age of 18 but are under 26 years old and are studying at university
- Dependents, regardless of age, who have a mental or physical disability
- Dependent parents of the main applicant or hi/hers spouse, who have reached the age of 65 and are living with the main applicant
- Children who are born after their parents receive citizenship will obtain citizenship for free