The Dominica citizenship by investment programme was established in 1993. Dominica is not only rated as one of the most beautiful islands in the region. It also boasts one of the most highly rated citizen by investment programmes in the world, due to its low minimum investment requirements, ease of processing and due diligence analysis.
Dominica gives investors the option, to secure citizenship either through a contribution to The Government Fund or investing in an approved real estate development. Foreign investors are not required to reside in Dominica, unless they wish to become tax residents, whereby they will need to spend more the 183 days a year in the country.
- Contribution to the Government Fund
- Minimum contribution for a single application: US$100,000*
- Minimum contribution for a family of 4: US$200,000*
- Investment in approved real estate development:
- Minimum investment for a single application: US$200,00*
*due diligence & application fees would apply
- Visa-free access to over 119 territories and countries, including Schengen countries, United Kingdom, Singapore, and others
- No income or wealth tax, for non-resident citizens
- No personal visits to Dominica required
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- All family members may obtain the citizenship within 3-5 months
- Absence of sanctions and restrictions or prohibitions to entry into the EU, USA, UK and Canada.
- A background free of bankruptcies and previous convictions, and a favourable credit history are welcomed.
- Ability to confirm the legality of the source of income and available capital.
- Good health.
Who can obtain the citizenship of Dominica with the main applicant?
- The spouse
- Children under the age of 18
- Dependent children over the age of 18 but are under 28 years old and are studying at university
- Dependents, regardless of age, who have a mental or physical disability
- Dependent parents of the main applicant or his spouse, who have reached the age of 55 and are living with the main applicant
- Children who are born after their parents receive citizenship will obtain citizenship for free